Advocating Together (Dundee) SCIO is an Independent Advocacy Capacity Building Organisation whose primary purpose is to benefit people with learning disabilities (LD) and/or autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or complex communication needs in Scotland by:
- providing opportunities for them to participate in independent self-advocacy groups in Dundee
- providing opportunities for them to participate in social events and learning opportunities in Dundee
- providing professional advocacy for them as required in Dundee
- providing permitted supported employment or volunteer opportunities for them in roles of ‘Advocators’ or ‘Communication Champions’
- producing the ‘YOUR SAY’ newsletter and accessible information
- being the lead for development and delivery of the Dundee Safe Places Initiative including Dundee Keep Safe Places
- supporting the voluntary, public and private sector with Innovation and Dynamic Communication service through our learning and innovation brand ‘Tutti’ (Learn, Enable and Design).
Do you know of anyone who would like to work with our staff team to deliver on any of the above?
We are in a position to offer sessional contracts to tailor made job descriptions until June 18. We will pay the Scottish living wage £8.51 per hour and for more experienced skilled roles £10 per hour.
For further details please email me
Director/Community Business Woman 2015
Advocating Together (Dundee) SCIO
13 Ryehill Lane
Registered Scottish Charity number SC 026064