The Bank of Scotland Foundation’s funding programme offers grants to registered charities that are working to develop and improve their local communities.
The Foundation has recently re-opened its Small and Medium grants programme to registered charities in Scotland that are working towards the following objectives:
- Initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded.
- Working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation.
- Improving the standard of local facilities.
- Developing and improving local communities.
- Financial literacy and financial inclusion (Medium grants only).
The grants are as follows:
- Small Grants Programme accepts applications between £1,000 and £10,000.
- Medium Grants Programme accepts applications between £10,001 and £25,000.
The Foundation also offers a Large Grant Programme, which is expected to re-open in 2018.
There are four deadlines for applications to the Medium and Small grants programmes in 2018.
The first 2018 deadline for applications is 12 noon on 5 January 2018