Our next LWSL course formerly known as Looking Forward is to be held at Dundee Blind and partially Sighted Society, Thomas Herd House, 10/12 ward Rd, DD1 1LX on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of June between 1030am and 1.30pm including lunch.
RNIB Living with Sight Loss Course
- Have you or a family member been diagnosed with sight loss?
- Would you like to share experiences with other people in similar situations?
- Are you interested in finding out about services available to you?
Our free, informal, community-based courses and phone groups provide information, advice, support and practical solutions for people adjusting to sight loss and those close to them.
We aim to help you adjust to your sight condition, increase your independence and boost your confidence. You’ll get the chance to meet and share experiences with others in similar situations.
- Welfare rights
- Getting out and about
- Tips and gadgets for everyday living
- Assistive technology – computers, tablets, phones
- Eye health
- Leisure, hobbies and interests
Plus, you’ll hear about a range of organisations and local groups about services out there to help you.
You are welcome to bring along a family member or friend with you.
To refer :-