Voluntary Sector Vacancies: Includem-Support Services Officer
NEW YEAR – NEW YOU – NEW JOB
Includem is delighted to announce an exciting phase of further development, growth and innovation to enable us to support more young people and families across Scotland.
Includem is a forward thinking organisation with an excellent reputation in providing intensive, community based support for some of Scotland’s most vulnerable and challenging young people. We believe that no young person is ever beyond help and through a 24/7 service which is responsive to their needs, we work to try and change their behaviour and relationships so they can move towards living fulfilling lives. If you believe that you can support our vision then read on………….
We are looking to recruit:
Support Services Officer (35hrs) : Based in Dundee
£16,741 per annum, rising to £17,882
The post will be based in Dundee, however you may on occasion be required to support to our other office bases. The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly 5 days a week over 7 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, this will include taking part in the weekend rota, covering approx. 1 weekend in 6.
The role involves assisting Includem’s support services function to proactively support front-line operations, Head Office and management. This will be achieved through providing reports using our internal database system, assistance in administrative function, and supporting our Helpline by answering calls to ensure professional support and assistance. Full in-house training will be provided to cover all internal systems and processes.
If you would like to apply, you must meet the following Essential Criteria:
- Ability to react sensitively and confidentially to the young people who contact the helpline
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to ensure efficient running of the area office
- Able to provide administrative support in a busy office environment
- Able to confidently use database systems to accurately extract and input data
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide a professional front of house service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with confidential matters in a sensitive and discrete manner
- Travel to other Includem offices as and when required
- Desirable – Car driver with access to a car for work purposes
Includem have an excellent reputation in the sector and strive to be an employer of choice offering employee benefits including:
· A full and robust training and induction programme.
· Pension benefits which exceed the required employer levels
· Holiday entitlement of 28 Days and 9 Public Holidays, rising to 31 with length of service.
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Credit Union
· Agile and Flexible working
· And many more………….
If you would like more information, please telephone our Office on 01382 236226 to speak to our Support Services Team Leader or Corporate Services Manager. You can request a pack by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Office on the number above.
The closing date is Wednesday 24th January 2018 at 5pm
Interviews will be held on Thursday 6th February 2018 (you may be expected to attend a full day from 9.30am to 4.30pm).
Registered Company No. 207985 Scottish Charity No. SC030233