Learning and Organisational Development
The Learning and Organisational Development Senior Advisor works directly to support Dundee’s Health & Social Care Partnership, works closely with colleagues in Dundee City Council’s Learning & Organisational Development Service and is part of their Management Team.
This role includes:
- Creating and facilitating Learning Networks to enable participants to discuss how to embrace new ways of working and meet needs in different ways.
- Devising different types of learning & development experiences for groups or staff teams
- Providing learning and organisational development support to the Voluntary Sector in relation to health & social care.
Current projects included supporting:
- Lochee Community HUB and locality working models
- Employability Partnership
- Locality Manager & Team development programmes
For more information contact Marion Logan on 07554 452 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.