Advocating Together- Organisation and Project Assistant
Advocating Together is looking to employ someone for up to 14 hrs per week in the role of Organisation & Project Assistant, employed on a Casual Worker contract and be paid £10 per hour. This post may be of interest to someone who is already working part time.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the organisation, staff and its projects in supporting people with learning disabilities (LD) and/or autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or complex communication needs.
Main tasks involved in this role will be assisting the following:
• day time self-advocacy groups
• social and learning events
• adults with additional support needs who are on permitted supported employment contacts or volunteer as ‘Advocators’ or ‘Communication Champions
• the editorial team of the ‘YOUR SAY’ newsletter
• the development of the learning and innovation brand ‘Tutti’.
Applicants are expected to be educated to a good standard, have good communication skills, experience of working in social care sector and a positive and contemporary attitude to people with additional support needs.
If you are interested, please contact Carina Mitchell
Advocating Together is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO)
Charity No: SC026064
Advocating Together needs you!