Introduction to Care Course
Monday 30th July 2018
10am – 12 noon
DEAP’s Offices 10-12 Ward Road Dundee DD1 1LX
If you are interested in working within the Care Sector then this course is for you.
This accredited training is aimed at people looking to start working in the Care Sector or those already working in this sector as part of their CPD. You can work through achieving each of the 6 modules at your own pace.
This course is funded through ITA (Individual Training Account funded through Skills Development Scotland). It is open to all individuals who are eligible for this funding.
The course is flexible and includes self study and short online assessments. A portfolio of certificates is awarded on completion.
To apply for this ITA Funded course:
- Go to: https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk
- Click the Learn and Train tab
- In the Keyword or subject enter: Social Care Training
- In the Location section enter: Dundee. Details of this course will appear.
- Click on Course Details This will take you to the next page where you will have the option to apply for ITA funding by completing a short questionnaire.
- Once submitted, DEAP will receive confirmation of your application and will contact you to arrange your application and training.