Schools’ head-teachers, teachers and support staff would greatly benefit from this evidence-based training.
This training focuses on the scientific links between behaviour and learning as a joined approach.
Aim: Understanding of how behaviour is established over time
- Define behaviours
- Describe learning as a process
- Impact of reinforcement on behaviour
- Behavioural principles affecting behaviour
Aim: Providing evidence-based interventions for behaviour that challenges
- Identify steps to prevent challenging behaviours
- List behavioural strategies for everyday use
- Identify quick behaviour tips for increase of desired behaviours
- Person-centred planning for individuals with autism and developmental delays
Tickets are non-refundable, can be passed on.
Training is delivered in partnership with:
Tina Patterson M.Ed., BCBA:
Tina’s expertise primarily covers the areas of developmental disabilities and mental illness. She provides e-learning for behaviour technicians, tele-health services to clients in other countries who do not have access to training in the field of applied behaviour analysis. Tina delivers training curriculum for universities, agencies and school districts.