Realising Scotland’s Public Health Priorities: Innovating for Change
Hold the Date
28th November Glasgow and 6th December Perth
In June 2018 Scotland’s Public Health Priorities were published and collectively aim to create a Scotland where we:
1) … live in vibrant, healthy and safe places and communities.
2) … flourish in our early years.
3) … have good mental wellbeing.
4) … reduce the use of and harm from alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
5) … have a sustainable, inclusive economy with equality of outcomes for all.
6) … eat well, have a healthy weight and are physically active.
The events are intended to be participative and interactive focussed on the following outcomes:
– Identify and agree areas for improvement in whole system working on Scotland’s public health priorities over the next five years?
– Identify and agree current challenges to whole system working, effective collaboration and improving the public’s health?
– Agree a process for prioritising resources and areas of focus to support innovation and tests of change to drive improvement in whole system working and health outcomes